Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 4

Hello all!

Another shop-free day! The only shopping I did today was grocery shopping. :) I found some really interesting looking vegan Italian sausage that I'm going to cook with dinner tonight. Sadly, I was tempted to run into a Goodwill this morning to "look around" and I had to remind myself that no, I didn't "need" to "look around" because I knew it wouldn't just be looking! Goodwill holds a special place in my heart because once upon a time, my husband and I used to do thrift store hopping, not really for any reason, but just because it was something we liked to do on occasion. Regardless, I didn't go in, so yay me! Additionally, I was able to fit into a size 10 PaperDenim&Cloth pair of jeans this morning! THAT was exciting! Not much else to say beyond that, so I hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment