Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 5

Darn you wait list emails!!

So there is a dress that I wanted from one of my FAVORITE websites: Pinup Girl Clothing. It WAS out of stock last time I shopped off of their site. Well it would figure that I got my wait list email today AFTER I have declared my abstinence from shopping! Oh well...I guess all I can say is that it wasn't meant to be. SIGH. It's all good though! It was the first of many temptations to sway from my shopping diet, but I will delete the email, as painful as it might be, and ignore that it ever showed up! I will! (or at least I will tell myself as much! lol!)

On another note, I also did a bad, but not so bad thing this evening. *wink wink* Ok, it wasn't as bad as it COULD have been, but it was definitely junk food binging! So I found these AWESOME vegan Newman-O's that are chocolate with a chocolate creme filling, and yeah...that's all there was to THAT. Some of those...ok, more than some...it was maybe about 8 or so, and a cup of vanilla almond milk and I was in HEAVEN! It's okay because after the kids go to bed tonight, I'm going to get my workout on in an effort to (a) forget about that dress, and (b) to work off the cookies and milk that I had. *GRIN* Take care everyone and I hope you have had a fantabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment